Needing a 75mm coupler

Hi all,

I am in need of a 75mm coupler for my semi-rigid pipe.  The challenge is I am in Jersey and everyone wants a kidney for shipping :(

Does anybody have a spare one they would be happy to sell and ship?

Many thanks

Tim

5 hours ago, crispy_wafer said:

I've think I've got some of these left, will you need rubber sealing rings?  Will have a rummage through the box later and come back.

Connector for 75mm Blaufast MVHR Semi Rigid Radial Ducting System for Heat Recovery Ventilation (blauberg.co.uk)

That would be great, if you have a few I’d ask for 2, just in case.

i have lots of sealing rings thanks, and I assume these adapters fit the pipe I got from BPC.

Let me know what you want for them, and I can help work out the shipping :)

Tim

8 hours ago, crispy_wafer said:

i'm done with them now, so just cover the shipping. DM your details over and i'll pinch a small box on Monday and get them over to you.  let me know if you have a preferred courier.

Message on its way!

• Like 1

On 20/01/2024 at 11:30, phatboy said:

i have lots of sealing rings thanks, and I assume these adapters fit the pipe I got from BPC.

Are all of the ducts, plenums, couplers cross compatible then?  I'm finalising my shopping list and looking at all of the options.  HeatPex 75mm duct (https://naturalgreenheat.co.uk/product/75mm-semi-rigid-duct-50m/) is a fair bit cheaper than others but no point looking further if its not compatible.  I assume if you have the sealing rings for the plenum / manifold then the duct should fit ok - or am i barking up the wrong tree. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/01/2024 at 08:06, beddows_s said:

Are all of the ducts, plenums, couplers cross compatible then?  I'm finalising my shopping list and looking at all of the options.  HeatPex 75mm duct (https://naturalgreenheat.co.uk/product/75mm-semi-rigid-duct-50m/) is a fair bit cheaper than others but no point looking further if its not compatible.  I assume if you have the sealing rings for the plenum / manifold then the duct should fit ok - or am i barking up the wrong tree. 

I'd not say for sure, but the Blauberg couplers are certainly compatible with all the QuietVent stuff I have.

Many thanks to @crispy_wafer, who was kind enough to send me 2x couplers.  The only condition was that I make a donation to the running of the forum, which I have done.  @jack should see the funds in the forum PayPal account now.

Thanks again - top community spirit on all fronts!

Tim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1