Soil and landscaping waste removal

Hi everyone,

I’m currently mid garden redevelopment and I have a fair amount of waste (bagged soil, wood, concrete, general garden waste) (see photo). I am soon to start excavating the area shown by the yellow boundary and am looking for micro diggers and dumpers etc. what is the best way to get rid of the current waste and the soil from:the excavation? Skip, muck away or something else?

Any recommendations appreciated,

Ed

IMG_7309.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

skip (general builders waste) for the bagged such, how much pure soil do you think that you are going to excavate, as depending on that is if you will need muckaway.

I plan to excavate around 6.5m3 of soil form the area bounded by the yellow line.

6 minutes ago, machtucker said:

I plan to excavate around 6.5m3 of soil form the area bounded by the yellow line.

that will probably fluff up by at least half, so you are looking about 10m3 of soil.

A 8 yard skip will hold 6m3, so its probably either one 6 yard skip for all the bagged up waste and one 6 wheel muck away for all the earth, or just two 8 yard skips. I would price it on that of what is most cost effective in your areas.

**** disclaimer i won't be held responsible for my estimates when you have filled everything and still have waste! :) *******