Can you recommend a product to remove mould from bricks

Adsibob

2.5 year old brick wall, not specified properly and now has some spots of mould, mainly on the pointing, but also on a few bricks. Was going to use Cillit Bang mould remover, which states it can be used to remove mould from the grout between bathroom tiles, but doesn’t specifically say to use on external bricks. Looks to be more of an internal use product, not sure how UV sunlight would interact with it long term.

Most mold removers just bleach the funguses, they don't actually kill it. Why you see mould regrowth in the same places.

The only real solution is to remove the growing conditions, which externally is just about impossible.

Even then you will probably just get colonised by a different strain after a few weeks.

One thing that moulds do not like us dry conditions, they go dormant when dedicated.

Any way you can make it dryer? Maybe a silicone masonry treatment after cleaning.

As for an other solution, try many different types of mould remover and once you have found one that works, treat it as a scheduled maintenance problem.

Do you know if Is it moss or mold [or even lichen]

Bac-50 [Benzalkonium chloride] will kill mould.

Red Label Hypo - Hypochlorite Solution - strong bleach - will bleach and kill the top layer of growth.

As @SteamyTea  it will come back unless you change the conditions.

1 hour ago, SteamyTea said:

Why much about, use neat Florine, it can oxidize water.

Can't get better than that.

Last time I looked the local farm supplies didn't sell it 🙃

4 minutes ago, Blooda said:

Last time I looked the local farm supplies didn't sell it

I wonder why, they seem to be allowed to sell just about plaything else.

The farm supply shop in Helston is next door to an arms dealer.  Poisons in one door, bullets and explosives in the other.

They are as mad as (expletive deleted) down on the Lizard.

4 minutes ago, SteamyTea said:

I wonder why, they seem to be allowed to sell just about plaything else.

The farm supply shop in Helston is next door to an arms dealer.  Poisons in one door, bullets and explosives in the other.

They are as mad as (expletive deleted) down on the Lizard.

Have they still got the open gutters in the road, or has some elf and safety bod from the council made them cover them up.