Historical output

It will have a generation meter.  So take the reading from that and divide by 12 and that will be the average per year.

I hope you managed to transfer the remainder of the FIT contract when you bought it.  That would have been a 25 year FIT contract so another 13 years to go and probably something well over £1000 per year.  It's will currently be paying over 60p per kWh generated

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ProDave said:

It will have a generation meter.  So take the reading from that and divide by 12 and that will be the average per year.

I hope you managed to transfer the remainder of the FIT contract when you bought it.  That would have been a 25 year FIT contract so another 13 years to go and probably something well over £1000 per year.  It's will currently be paying over 60p per kWh generated

Yeah we managed to transfer it and we get just over £2k a year in total 😀. There were no details other than the installation invoice when we moved in. There is an SMA Sunny Beam display but the total output bears no relation to the generation meter which has gone round the clock at least once or been replaced. The Sunny Beam is reading 45,420.6kWh currently and the generation meter is reading 3486.7kWh and when we moved in, it read 92845.2kWh, so there is a mismatch somewhere. I was hoping there might be a record kept by OFGEM, or someone, of historical annual output for every producer so I could look back over the last twelve years to compare yearly outputs.

Edited by Gone West
correction