Getting 3m soundbloc plasterboard

Dreadnaught

I need about 19x boards of 3m acoustic plasterboard (3m x 1.2m x 15mm), e.g. Gyproc Soundbloc, Duraline, Knauf Soundshield Plus, or Siniat dB board, etc. Any will do.

Of course, all the suppliers near me (Cambridge) only want to sell me a full pallet of 36 boards.

Does anyone know of a supplier anywhere who will split a pallet of 3m acoustic boards?

Your going to struggle 

No one keeps them 

Ordered in them straight out 

T bar and a 600 piece 

Just looking at my books 

I get charged £40 plus vat for part pallets on specials You could offer to pay that It’s only two and a half boards 

Edited by nod

Thanks @nod. Good idea I will try that.

If that fails, I have some t-bar at the ready. 3m height without a join would have been nicer but I guess a join isn't the end of the world. 

With top joins, I assume its best to avoid any four-way cross-style joints and aim for t-joints such that the fill-in board at the top over sails the board-to-board joint beneath.

1 hour ago, Dreadnaught said:

Thanks @nod. Good idea I will try that.

If that fails, I have some t-bar at the ready. 3m height without a join would have been nicer but I guess a join isn't the end of the world. 

With top joins, I assume its best to avoid any four-way cross-style joints and aim for t-joints such that the fill-in board at the top over sails the board-to-board joint beneath.

To be fair most jobs we use T bar 3mtr are to big to handle at heights