How to attach door panel to howdens tall pull-out larder unit?

We’ve got one of these, but I can’t figure out how to attach the door panels (top/bottom) to the larder rail.

11C309CE-E337-4BBA-AB60-B6C568E50A6C.jpeg.fb40b5c59113cb1c07aebff57dcefae0.jpeg

The base pull out units were simple, the panels came with a metal bracket that attaches to the screws in the frame, but the tall one doesn’t have anything like that, only some holes.

Am I missing any parts or am I missing the point?

Once you get it sorted, take care not to overload it with loads of tins. Most of them that i saw over my 20+ years of kitchens were overloaded which normally resulted in the top of the door hanging out from the unit. they can be adjusted, but that usually means that the doors have to be re-aligned. A right pain, and to be avoided. If you have a fully integrated dishwasher, keep the bloody door closed. My pet hate. "I've built it in to look like a cupboard. Close the door.)

• 4 weeks later...

I got some brackets, but unfortunately installation is impossible. they are meant to "click" inside the frame, but there's nothing there to hold them in place, it's literally just an empty profile.

I think they've got some issues in their warehouses, with different versions of the same product being fitted to different kitchens, otherwise I can't explain why it's not ok.

I'll try to talk to them again, but I gave up hope at this point, not the best experience I had. Should've gone with DIY kitchens, as I planned initially.