Suggestions/photos of how to detail glazed gable windows

I am looking for suggestions or photos of how to detail the glazed gable windows, above, between the windows, and under.

There will be aluminium cills fitted to the windows.

Kit is blocked in & then there will be 120mm stonework on the blocks, I presume the trim will need to be finished before the stonework?

IMG_5964.jpeg

Edited by Eric

You really wouldn’t like to see the one I was working on today. Biggest pile of shite I have ever seen. 2 identical frames each with a ‘leg’ 75 mm higher than the other leg on the same opening. Both angles are different and the roof timbers no where near the same angle as the apex frame. I’m only doing the brickwork and it’s for a friend of a friend but I really had to point it out to the client. If it was mine I’d have it all taken down in a flash. Oh I almost forgot the line of the vertical section is inside the brickwork opening so I had to cut every brick up to the steel to keep the brickwork opening plumb. 

2066C06C-E9E2-4B54-B672-943BA62A89D9.jpeg

9974D552-2A3C-4237-B7D6-A50295163EEA.jpeg

Edited by Canski
Added photos.
  • Sad 1

On 20/08/2023 at 20:22, Eric said:

I am looking for suggestions or photos of how to detail the glazed gable windows, above, between the windows, and under.

There will be aluminium cills fitted to the windows.

Kit is blocked in & then there will be 120mm stonework on the blocks, I presume the trim will need to be finished before the stonework?

IMG_5964.jpeg

Think I would use same stuff as the fascia boards.