waste pipe is running back towards house

vagrantly3893

On 05/08/2023 at 16:03, Conor said:

You should put an inspection chamber at that bend and get rid of that vertical pipe, whatever it's doing there.

On 05/08/2023 at 16:50, markc said:

Agree with @Conor the whole section looks pretty poor so you mayas well do it right, I would also be replacing the next section as a minimum, guessing the hole is from a pick. 

On 07/08/2023 at 21:25, TonyT said:

He’s not a plumber, he’s a chancer

time to bin him and find some decent trades before this  buried and causes you no end of problems 

On 08/08/2023 at 08:35, Dave Jones said:

if it was England, all they grey shite needs ripping out and replacing with underground drainage to a proper fall with a chamber on any change in direction. 

Yeah I'm going to be purchasing this and installing it at the beginning of the run next to the house. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Screenshot2023-08-17at15_30_00.thumb.png.df4dcdc4f534709dc6f60d76d8ce34e0.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here is the result of my and my wife's morning. There is a 1cm in the sleeve highlighted in red. Hopefully that will not cause issues. All pipes were champfer with hand file and sanded with 120 grit. Lube is essential. 

Now we will run the water and observe all joints to check no water is leaking, bed with sand, cover with sand and then earth.

20231014_132527.jpg