Fibreglass conseratory flatroof

Tide2

My conservatory roof has a built-in gutter molded in, the problem is it falls away from the drainage downpipe, consequently this results in standing water. There is plenty of height on the surrounding facia to alter the fall. Would this be practical? any thoughts or advise

Hi guys thanks for the replies, yes it's an existing conservatory inherited from the previous owner. Making a form with PIR board and then layup would seem favorite at present, could you go into more detail

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteamyTea said:

Where you to, may be easier to call around.

Im in Penzance. Presumably, we are talking about using PIR insulation board, cutting the correct fall. Would I need to seal the cut face before bonding it into place? what resin would be best? would you recommend using a bonding agent

50 minutes ago, Tide2 said:

Penzance

Was there this morning.

Yes, basically make a long, thin wedge out of some PU/PIR sheet.  Sand/grind the old top coat off around the area that needs re-matting up.

Pop the wedge in, then lay up as normal will polyester resin.  Once hard, sand and apply the coloured top coat.

I would suggest coming over tomorrow, but it is going to be raining.

Was there this morning.

Yes, basically make a long, thin wedge out of some PU/PIR sheet.  Sand/grind the old top coat off around the area that needs re-matting up.

Pop the wedge in, then lay up as normal will polyester resin.  Once hard, sand and apply the coloured top coat.

Was there this morning.

Thanks mate it's going to be pretty grim Saturday let me know when you're in the area again......... Mick