Place to sell barely used air source heat pump and water cylinder

Hey folks!

New to the forum :) Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of places to list an advert for selling on a air source heat pump and watercylinder? It was professionally installed and uninstalled and not needed purely for the heating style of the person I work for, it's all in top notch, fully working condition so I'm sure it would be of great use to someone looking to get one for cheap!

Based in Fishponds, Bristol

Any help would be so appreciated! Don't really know what the second hand market is like for these due to the government grants that are available for new ones.

Joe

ebay/facebook... Don't go asking stupid money mind you. I buy and sell a lot of used stuff (appliances, machinery etc) and I would expect to pay about a grand for a package with a monobloc unit, a UVC, expansion, a wall controller.

32 minutes ago, Joey35 said:

Hey folks!

New to the forum :) Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of places to list an advert for selling on a air source heat pump and watercylinder? It was professionally installed and uninstalled and not needed purely for the heating style of the person I work for, it's all in top notch, fully working condition so I'm sure it would be of great use to someone looking to get one for cheap!

Based in Fishponds, Bristol

Any help would be so appreciated! Don't really know what the second hand market is like for these due to the government grants that are available for new ones.

Joe

Post spec on here, I might perhaps be interested myself if @HughF isn't.

Also try this forum and diynot.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi I have a Mitsubishi Ecodan 14kw ashp for sale. It was fitted in 2015 but has been part of. Hybrid/ bivant system so has not had as much use as a stand alone heating system. It’s still running at the moment until early January when I’m having it decommissioned. Includes ftc 5, expansion vessel, low loss header if required. Please message me with any interest, thanks