Is this scrim tape?

Thorfun

we're having our walls plastered and I ordered scrim tape from our builders merchants and this is what we received.

image.jpeg.441e958d598f91c8bf741a261c3d1fe4.jpeg

it doesn't say 'scrim' tape on it so I just want to make sure this is the right stuff before I put it all over our walls!

Also, am I correct in thinking that we put a strip of this at EVERY join in the plasterboards? do we put it at internal corners as well? how about wall/ceiling junctions?

Edited by Thorfun

ps. all the videos I've watched their scrim tape is white! obviously the orange will easily show where I've missed putting tape up but why is it visually so different from other stuff?

9 minutes ago, Thorfun said:

ps. all the videos I've watched their scrim tape is white! obviously the orange will easily show where I've missed putting tape up but why is it visually so different from other stuff?

It’s all the same regardless of colour 

Scrim is what was use prior to fibre tape The name just stuck No pun intended 😁

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, nod said:

It’s all the same regardless of colour 

Scrim is what was use prior to fibre tape The name just stuck No pun intended 😁

cheers @nod

I've also just watched a few videos that show that internal corners and ceiling/wall junctions need to be scrim taped so I've already answered my other questions! will crack on with it tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Thorfun said:

cheers @nod

I've also just watched a few videos that show that internal corners and ceiling/wall junctions need to be scrim taped so I've already answered my other questions! will crack on with it tomorrow

Bit confusing 

none of the younger ones call it scrim 

Use what you have pictured on everything 

• Like 1