Plasterboard Prices

crispy_wafer

Just wondering if anyone would like to share what prices they are paying for PB and bits at the moment, I've got a couple more quotes from my BM's to come in, so am wondering if they are in the right sort of ballpark.

So (ex vat)

100* 12.5mm Siniat std board 2400*1200 @ 7.84

25* 12.5mm Siniat MR board 2400*1200 @ 14.30

18* 25kg Bonding compound @ 7.42

35 25kg Board finish plaster @ 6.78

I've been told to get 70*TEN Wallboard for the stud walls from the QS I used as well as acoustic insulation, but this merchant failed to quote on that board, or should I just double layer std board?

Ta

Edited by crispy_wafer

I buy boards several hundred at a time and can’t get a better deal on wallboards than Wickes etc 

But MR FL SB are much cheaper around £9

finish 6 compound 7

Yours are good prices if your not buying a lot 

Insulation boards well under what Wickes charge 

Edited by nod

3 hours ago, crispy_wafer said:

Thanks @nod

They have added 70 sheets of soundboard at 10.83, granted it's not a huge order in the grand scale of things, just making sure I'm in right area.

It’s still very good 

PB like most things has gone up in price partly due to things out of all our control and partly due to high demand 

It’s good to see your benefiting from the fall in demand 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, saveasteading said:

That is for 1 sheet.

Always a good guide. I've had a bm quote more per sheet for a whole pallet than wickes price for one. 

Wow

TP

Jewson 

I know prices are subjective and not really talked about much, so I appreciate all your input.  It's good to know I'm in a decent place price wise with these BM's.  I've got a WTP to order aswell, I'll see if they would be interested in a small discount.  I like this BM partly because the drivers know how to back their wagons up the driveway and will have a natter, others just tend to just huff and puff and make a big deal of it.  

3 hours ago, nod said:

Wow

TP

Jewson

TP even vary dramatically between depots.

I think I said here before, that we once got a lorry of blocks cheapest (significantly)  from B &Q, but were surprised to see they were supplied to site by TP....the local depot being the dearest to us.