Board or skim before plumbing mains to plant room?

Morning all,

Pic below shows the incoming mains supply into the utility Plant area is 2m ish to the left.  Cupboards, sink etc will be installed under the window.  I don't think I'm too bothered about concealing these bits of pipework as they'll be in or behind the cupboard.  Would it be better to board, or skim this wall before proceeding with this bit of plumbing?

image.thumb.png.287b76a14c29e02b195a11bb0c56b7f6.png

@crispy_wafer just on your layout - and this may seem odd, but I wouldn’t tee everything off before you get to the UVC control set with the exception of the outside tap (which also needs an isolator along with a DCV) as you then won’t have balance issues on mixer taps etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PeterW said:

@crispy_wafer just on your layout - and this may seem odd, but I wouldn’t tee everything off before you get to the UVC control set with the exception of the outside tap (which also needs an isolator along with a DCV) as you then won’t have balance issues on mixer taps etc.

Just seemed a bit counter productive to run the pipe away to the control set, and then back again from the cold manifold just for the utility sink & wash m/c.  But I do understand your point, so is it feasible to install a pressure reducing valve and take the sink and wash m/c from this to mitigate? 

Just trying to keep pipes to and fro to a minimum and as simple as possible...