Isotex HDIII 30/10…16 extra blocks required

I know it is a long shot but I might be about 16 standard blocks short due to breakages on a delivery I took in December. I know…i was lucky to even get them, but that is another story.

I am currently investigating several other options, including supply from Italy, but thought it would not hurt to ask here, just in case.

Any help, much appreciated.

On 19/04/2023 at 13:15, Field_of_Dreams said:

I know it is a long shot but I might be about 16 standard blocks short due to breakages on a delivery I took in December. I know…i was lucky to even get them, but that is another story.

I am currently investigating several other options, including supply from Italy, but thought it would not hurt to ask here, just in case.

Any help, much appreciated.

Have you tried Durisol as they do the 30/10 i believe and it may be a easier option if they will do small quantities? 

Have you done an extension or new build?

28 minutes ago, JohnMo said:

Think you may struggle with Durisol, they went bankrupt a while ago. Although they have be bought over the factory is being moved from Wales to Scotland

I understood it was staying in wales just relocating. Yes they did get brought and are trading as normal

On 22/04/2023 at 13:12, CarbonGiraffe said:

Have you tried Durisol as they do the 30/10 i believe and it may be a easier option if they will do small quantities? 

Have you done an extension or new build?

That is one of my options and I have spoken to them already.

New build.

I've just spoken to a John Pye auctions who are selling the remaining stock from Insulhub. They have about 300 Isotex blocks in stock and 200 Durisol.

If you're interested let me know and I'll PM you the email address. Or just call John Pye and ask for Chris Eckersley