What tiles are these?

jayc89

Looking for some tiles like the ones behind the w/c here.

IMG_8549.thumb.jpeg.b5a6a5649ddc22c4242262a1c6ac0f74.jpeg

From the image, there doesn't look like there are any joins between the floor and the recess. That would suggest they're pretty big for tiles (biggest I've seen is 120x60)

Anyone know what they could be?

Marazzi do a 6mm thick large format porcelain tile in this style. It’s called Grande marble look, I think, and the particular black marble with the amber/rusty veining is called Saint Laurent:

https://www.marazzitile.co.uk/collections/grande_marble_look/

I bought these tiles in the giant size. They were 1600 by 3200 in size. People on here said we couldn’t achieve what we wanted to with these tiles. But we did!  I need to update that thread.

Edited by Adsibob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Adsibob said:

Marazzi do a 6mm thick large format porcelain tile in this style. It’s called Grande marble look, I think, and the particular black marble with the amber/rusty veining is called Saint Laurent:

https://www.marazzitile.co.uk/collections/grande_marble_look/

I bought these tiles in the giant size. They were 1600 by 3200 in size. People on here said we couldn’t achieve what we wanted to with these tiles. But we did!  I need to update that thread.

how much did yours cost you? Just had a quote come in for that stuff at £2.5k!

Another nice option for large format tiles is Coverlam. We have some pretty amazing bathroom tiles (3m x 1.2m)  Palisandro and corinto from this page - look stunning. Small orders will be expensive due to shipping from Spain in a big pallet but not too bad if buying a few