Cheapest place for loft rolls?

jayc89

Wickes + 10% trade discount, - if you don't have a card one of your subby's will.   + if you are employed by a fairly large company there may be a "perks" discount scheme - I can get another 6% on gift cards.

You can buy at the service desk and collect round back, but you need the email address of the "trade card holder" and not just the bar code ;)

As @JohnMo says the price varies, and they have discounts as well. 

Oh and you will need more than you think.  

2 minutes ago, Blooda said:

Wickes + 10% trade discount, - if you don't have a card one of your subby's will.   + if you are employed by a fairly large company there may be a "perks" discount scheme - I can get another 6% on gift cards.

You can buy at the service desk and collect round back, but you need the email address of the "trade card holder" and not just the bar code ;)

As @JohnMo says the price varies, and they have discounts as well. 

Oh and you will need more than you think.  

There seems to be a massive difference. Using Knauf Earthwool as an example, some online retailers selling it for £40 a roll and then there are some random fellas on Facebook Marketplace selling as much as I like for £20 a roll. WTF?

How much more will I need? I've taken my surface area, doubled it (for 2x runs) and added 10%. 

if your after 400mm thickness you will struggle with 2 x 200mm, as the measurement is at its most fluffiest - if you get what I mean, and the bottom layer will crush. We used 3x 200mm layers to get to 500mm and still had to do a bit of "filling",  you loose a bit in the width when you push it together, also the eaves seem to eat it when you stuff it in there. 

The price has increased phenomenally, I've just had a look back in my notes, and we were paying £16.50 a roll at the beginning of April 21, and it went up to £21 middle of April.21