Downpipes and waste pipes over string course

Hi All

I am just ordering my bits for the guttering and need some ideas if possible 

we have a stone string course that runs around our house and sticks out about 40mm (maybe more will measure exactly tomorrow) we will have guttering downpipes and soil pipes running down the house. 

The standard brackets won’t step it off enough so it will hit the string course. 

would people step off the brackets off the wall so it misses the string course? What is the best way to do that?

we are wanting the cast iron effect guttering…any recommendations on where to get it? Floplast or Brett Martin?

many thanks 

1 hour ago, richo106 said:

we are wanting the cast iron effect guttering…any recommendations on where to get it? Floplast or Brett Martin?

Brett Martin every day of the week..! They do soil to match too, and think they also do stand-offs to match. 

9 hours ago, PeterW said:

Brett Martin every day of the week..! They do soil to match too, and think they also do stand-offs to match. 

I have looked at the Brett Martin stuff so think I will going with that

I have looked for the stand offs but can't seem to find any, so not sure what to do

Many Thanks

They do the 5mm washers which I have used in the past.  They also do a 50mm offset in the downpipe but that may not work for you.  Alternatively, could you carefully grind out the part of the projecting string course that is in the way?