Sunamp Ltd response to my recent Sunamp PCM 58 failure was top notch

readiescards

The 3 year old PCM58 failed in our farm's holiday cottage, spitting out its salt, a couple of weeks back.

Called up Sunamp Ltd and within 10 days had a new one delivered, installed and working

Steven McElhinney fully understood the need and actioned a response, working within my time frame so hot water ready for the next holiday cottage guests

Very pleased.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, readiescards said:

Oh and the replacement unit has some useful LEDs so can now understand what the unit is actually doing - very useful

Now that, that's progress.

It points up what happens when nerds come up against usability experts. Not everyone needs to know what's happening inside a 'black box', but for those who do, then manufacturers need to take account of their requirements.

Tell us: do the LEDs actually tell users anything meaningful?

3 hours ago, ToughButterCup said:

Now that, that's progress.

It points up what happens when nerds come up against usability experts. Not everyone needs to know what's happening inside a 'black box', but for those who do, then manufacturers need to take account of their requirements.

Tell us: do the LEDs actually tell users anything meaningful?

Ha ha. Well how many people do you know that have a temp sensor in their airing cupboard that they check on to see if the immersion tank is full of heat?  I know one. Me!  So yes I find the new Sunamp LEDs very useful/interesting.  Whether my holiday cottage guests will be quite as interested as I am is another matter?!!

image.png.c8d61f8aed7ea22a78adc9f90d825f4a.png