Jump to content

Which kind of professional to engage?

Recommended Posts

Plot being split in two. Shared access, shared initial part of driveway (unavoidable). Not selling either just yet.


Need an experienced professional to advise on exactly how to allocate the land to minimise the risk of future disputes.

Which kind of professional? Solicitor? Surveyor? Other?
Who will have seen it all before and be able to advise accordingly?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...