Best slim sightlight sliding door? Cortizo? Sunvista? Sunflex? others?

bmj1

Hi all,

I'm looking for the best buy for a high quality aluminium sliding door for a 2.5m wide opening, 830mm wide panes, 3-track, 2.5m height.

I was originally looking at the Cortizo Cor-Vision, but I'm wondering if there are better products out there for the money ?

Many thanks in advance

Edited by bmj1

We have sunflex going in, via folding futures. Very user friendly to date! Fitment due in January. 

2.4m high, floating corner, 4m + 3m sliders, 1200 ish wide panels. 

Edited by Andehh

• 10 months later...
On 06/12/2022 at 18:46, Andehh said:

We have sunflex going in, via folding futures. Very user friendly to date! Fitment due in January. 

2.4m high, floating corner, 4m + 3m sliders, 1200 ish wide panels. 

How did it go? Still happy with them? 

Yeah, overall I am. Fitters were ok, but a couple of gaps in the draft seal I'm not happy with, and I can't get the fitters back out 5 months later which is disappointing on a premium door. I'll stick my own seal in to resolve though.

They are impressive doors, narrow, large and overall pretty slick.

We have 8m x 2.5m high with a floating corner enabling the corner to be pulled back fully. Upgraded 2G glass as well. Around £13/14k incl fitment about 9 months ago ( ordered towards end of peak energy prices which hurt us), I do feel we over paid.

We never shopped around enough due to the rest of the build, which I wish we did.

So overall a mixed bag mainly due to fitters, doors are a real wow factor though.

Edited by Andehh