Conservatory electrics

I realise I don’t have long to wait for an answer to this question, but I’m looking for a little reassurance (if appropriate)!

We are having our conservatory replaced and we are running to a VERY tight schedule because we have a kitchen being delivered on the 5th December and the only place it can go is in the new conservatory.

The brick walls and windows are done and the roof is almost complete. It was meant to be completed today and the electrician coming tomorrow for first fix (plug sockets and spit lights).

However, there is still one window pane to put in the roof so there’s effectively a gaping hole in it for rain to get in. Tomorrow the roofers are coming in to finish the roof.

The concrete floor, because of the weather and because we only have a partially constructed roof, has half an inch of rain water on it, having been exposed to the elements for a week.

Do you think the electrician can still come and do his work with it being that wet on the floor? If he can’t, how can it be dried??

thanks

58 minutes ago, ProDave said:

First fix yes, advise him to bring wellies and a raincoat for if the roofers don't get finished.

Thank you. Are you being serious that it should still be ok to do? To be honest, I don’t really know what first fix even means!