Samsung infinite ovens

Does anyone happen to know why Samsung have stopped manufacturing  their dual cook oven in onyx black, model no. Nv75t8579rk/eu? I’ve tried contacting Samsung but they can’t give me any information. I can of course buy the exact same oven in graphite grey or the dual cook steam version in onyx black just not the one I mentioned! Thinking of getting the grey version now but just wondering if there’s something I don’t know about? 🤷‍♀️

They are changing their ranges and calling all their products a 'series' number, they are on series 4 old prodcuts, 5 fairly new and 6 new. I was told this will standardise across their whole range of products so you may notice it will come back out looking almost identical but be given a series number.

You will also notice products going in and out of stock, even though some are just out of stock they say 'No longer available' and then appear a week or two later.

We have the series 5 oven and microwave, not installed yet but look very nice. The microwave kept saying no longer available even though it was a new product, then it just appeared.

The Samsung website is awful for user experience. I just hope their products are much better as dual cook oven look very useful