Kitchen visualisation

Hi Guys. Does anyone else do this? I was having a hard time visualising what the Kitchen might look like so i asked someone to create some photo realistic renderings from details i supplied. I am really ahppy with what they created. This is using a website full of creatives around the world. £50, which i am happy with. I know that some kitchen showrooms can do similar but this remoted me from their sales patter and i dont know how good they would be anyway.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, janette said:

I'd love to do this - can I ask you for the details please? I'm finding the hard sell very off putting with kitchen companies.

I'm sure there are PC programs/apps that you can use to do this yourself.

It looks like Wren Kitchens have a free web based program but I've not tried it...

https://www.wrenkitchens.com/kitchen-design/online-planner?Kenshoo_IDA=Search&utm_id=google_14122437787_124682458759_630671511573_kwd-10731526_m_&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjZeEmLvR-wIViNPtCh2ffgD5EAAYASABEgJh3vD_BwE

There might be limitations to prevent you taking the design elsewhere?

I’ve done our whole house in 3D. These are quick pics of my monitor so not great quality.  Easy enough to do using software called Room Sketcher. It can’t do the roof or more complex ceilings like vaulted ceilings. And it works at a floor level. However you can get a good visualisation of each room. You can put it in 360mode and scroll around the house. You can also do some rudimentary landscaping views but not terrain. I have some other software that can do all of that but it’s a lot more complicated to use. 

We’ve found being able to do this, making quick changes to visualise the change, invaluable. 

999AC93C-514B-41F7-9B0A-0344F84CCC20.jpeg

6F24F5E2-88CA-41AE-A8F1-9C6F0846D113.jpeg

BB5EF50F-7BA0-4191-BC16-E4A59A910B99.jpeg