Recommend a unit?

I'm on the hunt for a MVHR unit before I start our renovation project. 256m2 floor area and 644m2 building volume. Calcs suggest I'm looking at approx 77 l/s. 

I've been looking at Vent Axia and Zehnder units. Can anyone recommend any others?

I'm hoping to pick one up from eBay (cheapskate - same with an ASHP unit...)

1 hour ago, JohnMo said:

Titon, made in UK, I have two, you get them basic or with lots of bells whistles.

What do you think of them - online docs feel a bit limited and I am struggling to find sound levels and the like. I have also been looking at Salda (Made in Lithuania) very keen pricing (at about 35% of Zender) but by comparison with Zender look to be noisier by 7 or so db. Also Zender look to be on very long, 7-8 months, lead times.

Edited by MikeSharp01
Added final sentence.

1 hour ago, MikeSharp01 said:

What do you think of them - online docs feel a bit limited and I am struggling to find sound levels and the like. I have also been looking at Salda (Made in Lithuania) very keen pricing (at about 35% of Zender) but by comparison with Zender look to be noisier by 7 or so db. Also Zender look to be on very long, 7-8 months, lead times.

I just received the zehnder I ordered in January but occasionally a cancelled order comes available. 

Just now, JohnMo said:

All the info is on their site, in fact a lot more than most manufacturers. Have included a link just go to the document tab.

https://www.titon.com/uk/products/ventilation-systems/heat_recovery_mvhr/hrv-10m-q-plus/

Agreed, there's far more info on there then on some of the other sites I've been looking at. Shame there doesn't seem to be many of those units going on eBay though :)