Leak on hinged bath shower screen

Good morning - I've moved into a rental property where water is coming out where the flexible blade meets the vertical column (blue arrow in the picture). The screen has only been sealed on the outside (I see that's always the first question!), and the water only comes out in this one very specific place! Water does pool behind it, I think the bath might not be the type designed for showers (very flat top). Any advice for how to stop this? I've tried a different blade profile that I found at screwfix, but that was even worse! My thought at this point is find a non hinged screen without any blade at the bottom so it can be sealed - is there such a product where the glass sits much closer to the bath and can have sealant applied? Thanks!

1658689934593.jpg

1658689850325.jpg

Rented property. Tell the landlord to sort it, or if he doesn't you will not be held responsible for water damage.

Those rubber seals on that sort of bath screen are rubbish and notorious for leaking like that, just read the reviews on similar products on any of the retailers websites.

Find an old towel and just lay that on the ground to catch most of what runs through for now.