Tiling moisture plasterboard in shower?

I’m just about the tile all of my bathrooms and in particular the shower areas and wet rooms. 
they are all currently set up with green moisture plasterboard (which I know isn’t everyone’s 1st choice of board).

I’m planning on taping the plasterboard joints and also tanking the bottom corners just to be extra careful of making sure they are tanked fully. I figure if aI do it right first time then it will last longer. 

Will any kind of wetroom jointing tape be fine on the plasterboard as I notice a lot of tapes I’ve found don’t mention it can be used on plasterboard so wondering if it’s a waste of time?

I’ve seen fleece lined tape or butyl tape.

And tanking upto about 1.5m of the wall seems to be a sensible option. Does anyone agree with that?

Any tips to make sure I get the job done right?

Tank the lot. As in the floor and walls all the way up to the ceiling I would. 

I think most of the tapes are specifically designed to stick at the junction of walls/floor and different mediums. I used Aquaseal tape and stuck it at corners between concrete and Aqua Panel, concrete and mrpb, marine ply etc. Like sh!t to a blanket. 

Yes I've seen the Aquaseal tanking kit that includes the primer, tape and membrane waterproofing stuff. Everybody always says never enough length tape in the kits.

Topps Tiles have suggested a product called Laticrete Hydro Ban which is an all-in-one product meaning no primer or joint taping is necessary.

Anyone used this product before? Sounds almost too good to be true. I'm tempted to use this on my plasterboard with some taping for added assurance.