ICF cold bridging

Hello All, I was looking for some advice please. Planning on building an

ICF build with an insulated raft foundation possibly Kore. As the insulated raft foundation would be the finished floor level, would floor to ceiling windows be an area of concern for cold bridging? Thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, Startfish said:

Hello All, I was looking for some advice please. Planning on building an

ICF build with an insulated raft foundation possibly Kore. As the insulated raft foundation would be the finished floor level, would floor to ceiling windows be an area of concern for cold bridging? Thanks in advance 

I have seen many different construction details for doors and windows from the many ICF suppliers. With the Kore foundation detail you have 90mm of EPS before the concrete. If you fix the window to the concrete behind the EPS, then there should be no issue with a cold bridge. It is worth reviewing the construction details for your preferred ICF system and preferred window supplier, to see how they will work together. ICF walls can have very different thicknesses of cavity and external insulation. Passive house spec windows are extremely thick compared to an average aluminium double glazed unit.