Bathroom furniture choice

Yep I've been reading some reviews and soak.com don't come out all that well. But they do have the advantage of stocking something I actually like, at a very good price.

I'm probably getting overly fussy, but what I'm hoping to find is a set with an overhanging basin, rather than a stepped out unit. Just looks neater, IMO.

Most of the bad reviews I've read are around long waits for delivery, or long delays in getting items replaced after transit damage. Fortunately I'm not yet at the stage where I would be held up by this, unlike the irate reviewers complaining that they had ripped out their only WC and ordered a 'next day' replacement, only to find themselves waiting weeks with presumably crossed legs until the new one turned up.

@PeterW How would you compare VictoriaPlum and Soak? I prefer the range at Soak but can get something very similar at VP. Their delivery charge is suspiciously similar too- any chance these companies are linked in any way?

No commercial link even at holding company level so probably buying the same stuff from China etc.

Plumbworld had a nice unit in their sale with ceramic top and toilet included for £200 plus delivery.