Drain pipes for shepherd hut

Jonny123

Hi everyone, I have embarked on the journey of building my own shepherd hut, and am now at the stage of sorting the plumbing out. I've never done plumbing before so after lots of online research I've put together a plan of how I'm going to tackle the waste pipes. These pipes will be standard white 32mm solvent cement sealed pipes going into a 110mm black soil pipe that will run under the hut and eventually into the ground and along to a sewerage treatment plant.

I would really appreciate advice on the design, and if it would work for my hut, or if there is a better way of doing it. A few questions I have are:

• Should I use a plastic vent on top of the soil stack or an Air admittance valve (AAV)

• Do I need vents for the sinks and shower?

• Should I put 90° bends in place that have access hatches in case of blockages

• Any ideas on how I can get a 1cm in 40cm fall under the hut, I was thinking of bolting wood to the steel Chasis with the required fall, and then screwing 110mm soil pipe clips to that.

• I have added the soil stack to the opposite side of the en-suite to the toilet because the shower side is the back of the hut and I don't want the soil stack at the front. will this still work?

Any advice really appreciated 🙂

IMG_20220323_142755_resized_20220412_081714506.jpg

IMG_20220408_172537_resized_20220412_081714136.jpg

Drain_plan.jpg

Edited by Jonny123
forgot to add the drain plan JPG