Where to post up our build progress?

Andehh

Hi all,

I've been using this site to great effect for several months now, including using it to help drive decisions like ASHP, MVHR and extra insulation...but I'd like to start posting up our build to seek advice & pointers, as well as show a new project to everyone.

How am I best to do this?

Many thanks,

Edited by Andehh

• 4 weeks later...

Just on the topic, does the blog not allow uploaded images by IMGUR ie [IMG] and [/IMG] etc?

i wrote it all up using those, and realised when I create the blog it doesnt display the photo - just the text.

46 minutes ago, Andehh said:

Just on the topic, does the blog not allow uploaded images by IMGUR ie [IMG] and [/IMG] etc?

i wrote it all up using those, and realised when I create the blog it doesnt display the photo - just the text.

There are options. Traditional hotlinking works iirc.

It is under the "Other Media" option in the editor for either a forum post or a blog post.

All you need is the unique address of the pic, and that the other end allow hotlinking.

If you just copy and paste the image in via the clipboard, I think that creates a hotlink.

IMO it is better to upload, however, as that can't be broken by a third party. Just make sure it is not many, many megabytes.

ATB

Ferdinand