It doesn't need to take years

Faz

Just had a look back on my phone since the sd card started to work again - this is where we were this day last year and a couple from this morning.

We move in w/c 14/2.  Could have been a bit quicker but covid and babies have been an issue....

20210128_155135.jpg

20220129_085927.jpg

20220129_085913.jpg

• Like 4

Refurbs are a total nightmare mate - takes longer and costs more. You think uyou have it bad - I did a 50,000 sq. ft office to resi scheme to 88 flats from a 1984 office block.

Should have retired to my study and used a pistol to end it well after coming up with that idea! Never again...

1 hour ago, Faz said:

Refurbs are a total nightmare mate - takes longer and costs more. You think uyou have it bad - I did a 50,000 sq. ft office to resi scheme to 88 flats from a 1984 office block.

Should have retired to my study and used a pistol to end it well after coming up with that idea! Never again...

Yeah, I'm a little gutted because I assumed that being a semi detached we would never get permission to knock it down. About 6 months after we started our refurb, a house on our road, maybe 20 houses down (also a semi) was knocked down and they are now starting to rebuild something in its place. Should have done that.

Well after doing up old houses most of my life, my new build was a dream, yes I was lucky with a good builder to put up the shell and lucky to finish before material prices went through the roof but no “old shit” to deal with and no compromises to make. Well done @Faz.

Edited by joe90
  • Like 1

Well done Faz. I think you only have One left. As it's only 10 mins away from my daughters i'd buy that. especially if you gave me a decent garden. Problem is, it's to far from the other Two daughters. Can you do the next one's equidistant from all Three daughters. Cheers Faz.

• Like 1

On 31/01/2022 at 17:15, Faz said:

Could do if Chatteris works for you ?

Have you been past the site?

No been passed yet, but im due up there in the next 3 weeks or so. I will defo do a drive by. I'll send you a text first, so if you are about, i can get a guided tour. They do look good though fella. Well done.