Extra phase needed?

Adam2

Currently have single phase 100a supply but planning on

ASHP 32a fuse

Ev charger 32a fuse

Induction hob 33a fuse I guess as potential load will be high 

Dual immersions in UVC + 1 in buffer 

Plus the usual 4 bed house lighting HA, pumped foul water.

This looks quite a lot for 100a even if the chance of exceeding that current is low should I be discussing an extra phase maybe for ev charger + plant room (UVC and buffer and pumps)?

DIVERSITY is the thing you are missing.  Not all loads are on at the same time and not all draw their rated power all the time.

32A for the ASHP, well if the actual heat pump drew 32A or 7.3kW then it's a 22kW heat pump.  Is it really?

EV will be charged at night perhaps, when you are not heating or cooking, or perhaps at home in the day, not when you are cooking.

Induction hov wil only run at max when you turn all the pans on at the same time.  When just simmering the power is much lower.

Immersions in the UVC are generally for backup, you would not run both together and not while the ASHP is running.

All other loads are insignificant.

Nothing to worry about.

15 hours ago, ProDave said:

32A for the ASHP, well if the actual heat pump drew 32A or 7.3kW then it's a 22kW heat pump.  Is it really?

Thanks Dave, it's the Coolenergy 8-18kW Inverter model. So not 22kW. I understand the diversity aspect just wasn't sure if necessary to prepare for a worst case scenario. Will leave things as they are for now then. Cheers