Very runny flexible liquid grout

Adsibob

We are laying bejmat tiles (oven baked clay unglazed morroccan tiles - ie the unglazed version of a Zellige).

The installation instructions (below) state that because the gaps between the tiles are so tiny, we should use a “very runny flexible liquid grout”. 
can anybody point me to a product that I could get in a terracotta colour?

https://www.ottotiles.co.uk/how-to-installation-guides/moroccan-zellige-and-bejmat-tiles-installation-tips/

4 minutes ago, Adsibob said:

We are laying bejmat tiles (oven baked clay unglazed morroccan tiles - ie the unglazed version of a Zellige).

The installation instructions (below) state that because the gaps between the tiles are so tiny, we should use a “very runny flexible liquid grout”. 
can anybody point me to a product that I could get in a terracotta colour?

https://www.ottotiles.co.uk/how-to-installation-guides/moroccan-zellige-and-bejmat-tiles-installation-tips/

You simply mix the grout very runny and pour it on the tiles spread it out Then throw wood shavings down and brush them around the floor to soak up the excess grout 30 years ago All grouting was done this way 

A much better job as the grout picks up any hollows under the tiles 

1 hour ago, nod said:

You simply mix the grout very runny and pour it on the tiles spread it out Then throw wood shavings down and brush them around the floor to soak up the excess grout 30 years ago All grouting was done this way 

A much better job as the grout picks up any hollows under the tiles 

Thanks. I’m doing this on the wall though, not floor.