UFH wiring centre.

CotswoldDoItUpper

I’m about to start wiring in the control centre for the UFH. It’s a Hetta system that seems great so far except the wiring diagram sent with it doesn’t quite match the box. I can’t find an earth point for the incoming mains and I’m fairly sure it needs earthing. Along with the manifold pump which seems to only have connections to a live/neutral with again no earth.

Is this the earth for either or both?

tia! 

8ECA84CE-FF9C-4F7B-88A3-8AF7107850D8.jpeg

I would think so but I would want to be sure.  I suspect that pair of terminals just join to each other and nowhere else.  Personally I would unscrew the boards and have a look at the pcb tracks to confirm that.

I have a question.  How do the room thermostats connect to that controller?  I see no terminals?  Is it all wireless?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ProDave said:

I would think so but I would want to be sure.  I suspect that pair of terminals just join to each other and nowhere else.  Personally I would unscrew the boards and have a look at the pcb tracks to confirm that.

I have a question.  How do the room thermostats connect to that controller?  I see no terminals?  Is it all wireless?

thanks @ProDave, good shout - I’ll have a look. Yes all wireless here! Retrofit so not chasing in cables everywhere!!