Jump to content

What could we use as a top border for single course brick wall?


Recommended Posts


We're having a single course short rectangular brick wall laid in our garden to act as a flower bed.


What would be a good type of top bed to finish off the wall (I think it might be called coping) and can anyone recommend where to buy it from in London?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...