Anyone have a Cavin wine chiller?

In my search for an affordable dual zone 60cm wide undercounter black wine chiller, I've come across a Cavin Polar Collection 51. This is about 30% cheaper than the equivalent Siemens or Bosch (although it's actually a bit smaller than 60cm, being 55cm wide, so not properly equivalent) and appears to have good reviews. I emphasise the appearance of good reviews, because the only sites that provide reviews from actual buyers for this wine fridge just have one review, so hardly enough to give me any confidence. E.g.: https://www.winestoragecompany.co.uk/product/free-standing-wine-cooler-polar-collection-51-7450

It meets my requirements of not being too noisy (39dB) and holds 37 bottles which is probably just about enough. I would prefer a 60cm wide fridge as I have space for that and it might look odd to have a couple of cm either side, but it's on a somewhat hidden side of my kitchen island, so probably won't be that noticeable and maybe that extra air gap will prolong the life of the fridge.

Any other recommendations in the sub £600 price point?

There's also this from Amica: https://markselectrical.co.uk/AWC601BL_Amica-Wine-Cooler.html which I liked and is only 1dB noisier than the Cavin linked above, but one thing put me off: the bit in the manual that says to avoid damaging the compressor you should not switch the power off and then switch it on again within 5 minutes. But one can't always control that, e.g a sub-5 minute power cut.

2 hours ago, Onoff said:

I've got a freebie integrated Bosch fridge. Was thinking about cutting the front out with my Fakita grinder and fitting some walk on glazing.

?

Brilliant idea. If only I knew someone who had plenty of walk on glazing they needed to get rid of...