Shed Question

So a question about the order I should be doing the next bit of the shedimage.jpeg

I have 12.5mm OSB to line the inside with and softwood feather edge boards for the cladding.  Roof will be more of the OSB covered in the EPDM rubber.

I'm assuming the roof should be done last but not sure if it matters what order I do the walls, will it be ok to do the cladding and then the OSB lining?

This will primarily be a storage shed for garden gear, camping equipment and maybe our old fridge freezer as a beer fridge and bulk meat buying freezer.

Nailed, as the fixings are in shear rather than tension.

If it was a house you would be using c. 50x2.5mm nails at c.150mm centres or thereabouts, on a shed you could probably relax that a little bit.

Don't use brads. They're really not suitable, particularly if you intend shelving anywhere. Of course you can fix brackets to the studs, but I've found that just solar heating and cooling is enough to flex the frame and start pulling on the brads.

For such a small area I'd use 40mmxNo10 part threaded wood screws and then you'll also get away with 200mm centres. The face of osb disintegrates quite a bit when struck by a nail gun hammer so you lose a bit of purchase there too, too much imho to use brads. Ideally they would need to be a min of ring shanks as brads are bright and have very little hold force. 

Right, I've used my Aussie battery powered nail gun and nailed them to the side with 64mm 15 gauge nails, these ones to be precise

http://www.collatedfasteners.co.uk/tacwise-da2564-mm-angled-finish-nails-pkt-4000-i649.html

seems to work ok, was a damn site faster than nailing by hand or using screws.  And remember people it's just a shed, not a workshop..... Lawnmower and camping gear etc etc