Toilet help

Hello All

I've got a vertical toilet waste outlet in my downstairs toilet, would I be able to buy any rimless toilet which more than likely will have a horizontal waste and stick a flex waste hose at the end of it to connect to the vertical waste?

Looking for a good back to wall toilet with a concealed cistern?

Thanks

Wayne

Flexible wastes when used at 90 degrees don’t last long (unless someone knows of a particular on that does). I’ve had 3 split in my garage now in 4 years.

awaits Pocster comment ……

Edited by markc

Look at the McAlpine pan connectors, having recently fitted 3 toilets - I have used a WC-CON8 with a horizontal extension and also a WC-CON8E from the pan to the floor waste, I would be surprised if you were unable to use them rather than a flexi.

If you are fitting a concealed cistern wall toilet then you should be able to position the frame / outlet to fit exactly where you want it? I would not fit a flex waste for a toilet on a hidden cistern.

I have a Grohe SL Rapid with a Euro pan and its good.

Edited by wozza

1 hour ago, markc said:

Flexible wastes when used at 90 degrees don’t last long (unless someone knows of a particular on that does). I’ve had 3 split in my garage now in 4 years.

awaits Pocster comment ……

Hmmm, great!

What make(s) have you tried? I have a flexi macalpine in at 90 degrees - don't fancy changing it every 1.3 years. 

1 minute ago, James Newport said:

Hmmm, great!

What make(s) have you tried? I have a flexi macalpine in at 90 degrees - don't fancy changing it every 1.3 years. 

No idea of makes, one was from Wickes, another from Plumb Base. Admittedly it is a tight radius so there is some stress on the spiral winding but still surprised to see .. Smell them fail. I have now resorted to wrapping with Denso Tape