Future proofing DHW & heating

Hi, I'm still struggling on!

I need cheap electric options for my small stable conversion for the time being. I have space for an immersion heater so could use E7 but is it worth having a twin coil or even thermal store for the future? The builder's plumber won't/can't do a Willis heater and has advised a Heatrae Sadia electric boiler (not specified which). I would like solar thermal and an ASHP in the future, but it may be some time and I need to keep costs under control and move in quickly, but without stuffing up for the future, am I overthinking as usual?

12 minutes ago, Jilly said:

I would like solar thermal

Why, PV is probably a cheaper option.

12 minutes ago, Jilly said:

ASHP in the future

Probably best to have some idea about what size it will be before getting a suitable cylinder.

13 minutes ago, Jilly said:

The builder's plumber won't/can't do a Willis heater and has advised a Hectare Sadia electric boiler

Other plumbers are available.

15 minutes ago, Jilly said:

The builder's plumber won't/can't do a Willis heater and has advised a Heatrae Sadia electric boiler (not specified which). 

Of course he has ... it’s just a very expensive Willis Heater in a box and will chew through electricity  like it’s going out of fashion. 

As @SteamyTea says, other plumbers are available ... 

26 minutes ago, Jilly said:

The builder's plumber won't/can't do a Willis heater

Not much of a plumber then !!!!! Find one that knows what he is doing, Willis heaters are dead easy, not rocket science . +1 with steamy and Peter above.