Layout review.......

Hello all, I am in the process of renovating a Methodist Chapel, I had plans drawn up. but have started to look at  a different layout. The windows restrict the position of certain rooms for escape reasons and there is an open area at the front of the first floor, this is shown as a hall on the attached plan. I have included an en-suite on all the bedrooms as I plan to use the property as an Airbnb. Any suggestions/ advice on layout would be gratefully received. 
thanks Ryan47BDF657-6B1B-4C42-BD35-CC46B006DC1E.thumb.jpeg.158c3371e28be7985cedae98dd8ef334.jpeg

60E055A7-AD38-4C47-AC01-6229E3CC7233.png

Hi

Can't even begin to suggest changes without seeing the existing layout of all levels and the exist services connections and the restrictions on the building changes and even then I might not be able to suggest anything you haven't already thought of. 

General thoughts:

Good idea to have consideration as to how the services will run from first floor to ground floor especially the soil pipes, and where the services enter the building.

Make sure you decide your plan before your too far into the changes. I hate undoing my own work. ?

Properties designed to make money may need to be designed and built with the purpose in mind beyond just the layout and bathrooms, for example the robustness of elements. Will the fittings survive the heavy handedness of some clumsy numpty like me? :

Don't forget to allow a way to heat and or store enough hot water for all those showers, and in a tight spaced building where will that go? 

Before deciding your plumbing choices know your mains cold flow rate at the point it would come into the building: Three 12 litre a minute showers running and the odd loo filling up do you have the mains supplying you 36 litres every minute? 

The way to test is to run the water in to a large enough container that it can run full on for 1 minute then measure carefully the contents of the container. This will give you the answer as to how many litres per minute the mains can supply. (its a start but there are other things to take into consideration but I'm just giving examples of things that can muck you up a long way done the road.

Thanks for speedy reply, I am at the stage of building the first floor, so a blank canvas in some ways. The location of the soil pipes are below the bathroom next to the stairs and in the top left hand corner of the building. I am looking to construct a timber frame inside of the existing random stone walls which will create a cavity for services, where required. The water pressure is low, so I will need to look at storage solutions.  The space is tight upstairs, but have more space available downstairs for water storage.

thanks Ryan