Robinson Manufacturing I-Joists

Moonshine

On 19/03/2021 at 16:13, Moonshine said:

Has anyone come across or used Robinson Manufacturing for their timber or specifically I-joists (JJI)?

https://rmuk.co.uk/

There quote for I joists for my build have come in about a third less than Pasquill, and i am interested if anyone has used their joists.

I began looking for two sets of i joists back in January I contacted them for a quote and got a great comprehensive shopping list and price, but for only half the work I had asked for the quote.

oh and as the crow flies they are under 15 miles away from me!

Snotty call saying they don't make mistakes! and then a follow up email saying they would not be providing a full quote as they are too busy.

Edited by ianfish

8 hours ago, ianfish said:

Can anyone suggest reliable suppliers or manufacturers of i joists in the midlands?

Griggs timber Gloucestershire. 

I went back and fourth altering things and it was never a problem. 

My joists where too long for a ridged truck so neede an artic, I told them I could not get an artic on site, so they borrowed a longer ridged and delivered them. 

Perfect service. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Russell griffiths said:

Griggs timber Gloucestershire. 

I went back and fourth altering things and it was never a problem. 

My joists where too long for a ridged truck so neede an artic, I told them I could not get an artic on site, so they borrowed a longer ridged and delivered them. 

Perfect service. 

they are on the list!!!

I cant get my head around how some businesses actually operate in this game, glad to hear there are some gooduns!