Garden studio design and build

Si_

I'm currently planning a garden studio. Rough plans attached - It's a 3500x3250 enclosed space with an overhanging roof to the side and rear, for storage and access to the park that our house backs onto. The plan is to construct the main studio space from SIPs and support the overhang on timber studs. The side and back of the SIPs and the studs will be clad in something cheap (probably corrugated/box section). The front of the structure will be clad in vertical timber. The door and window of the studio will be aluminium. I'll create a 'hidden' side door to the storage area. I'm planning on a velux in the roof to help with natural light and air circulation. I was hoping to have a seeded roof but I've been told that won't be possible on the SIP roof. I'm not yet sure on footings, at the moment I'm thinking block and beam.

I have other things to consider: Roof fall, guttering.

I have a few initial questions - what's the minimum I should allow between the SIPs floor and ground? Is there a 'rule' to how much roof overhang allow at the front or do I just base it on aesthetics?

I obviously have lots to consider, but if anyone has any initial "watch outs" I'm all ears!

1257166292_Screenshot2021-01-21at12_30_53.thumb.png.76a4fdc8775f1dceb260820e43b65e5c.png

Thanks @Onoff. I've watched a number of Oakwood's videos before, they seem pretty useful. I'm considering using his ground rod method and a stick/insulation floor rather than block and beam and SIP floor so I don't lose as much headroom. It's quite labour intensive though and I'll be building directly beneath a fairly large tree so imagine roots could be a bit of a pain. Ground screws would be easier I think but considerably more expensive. Whichever route I take I'm leaning more towards a framed floor so I don't lose the additional headroom of a SIP on the sole plate.

Edited to add - Is it possible to place the SIP directly on piers (with DPM) or does it require sole plate?

Edited by Si_