Wunda wiring centre and ecodan

Adam E

Hi all  I have wunda UFH and wiring centre I am trying to work out where the wires (with the pump and switch symbols on the wiring centre) connect to the PCB on the Mitsubishi FTC 5 Controller

I have contacted both Mitsubishi and wunda direct Mitsubishi sent the full wiring diagram and this is wundas response 

Unfortunately we can not give any guidance for your Mitsubishi control as it is not a product we supply or have detailed knowledge about.

As far as our wiring centre goes, you would use the volt free switch to trigger the heatsource, or zone valve and zone valve in turn would trigger heat source with its volt free connection (grey and orange).

So would this indicate I should only use the switch conection on the ufh wiring centre and would this go to IN1 = room  thermostat  ?

I have read the post that SCOTLAND posted on the 23rd of November as he had the same FTC5 controller and  proDave   peterW  and others tried to help 

but he has not posted if he has had any success  and this is a wunda wiring centre can anyone offer any help  ?     

Thanks  Adamashp2.thumb.JPG.4f712a4d8633622390435ef873ea1071.JPG

ashp4.thumb.jpeg.c70254b775910a95964b80644255de49.jpeg

ashp1.thumb.JPG.ae5ab60421ee00fcfd2b4fd090c2c8f5.JPGashp3.thumb.JPG.2a5de26444ebb53930f17aebc7f0b55c.JPG

You are correct at the Ecodan end, but before I can answer the Wunda end, I need more information like a page from the instruction manual detailing ALL the connections. I am not sure the one you have shown a picture of is the right one.

Yes that voltage free switch is what needs to connect to the Ecodan room thermostat input.

I was hesitating because a different UFH controller has a similar set of contacts where it is a switch input, and without anything to annotate the terminals on the pcb I wanted to be sure.

Hi just a update ashp and ufh working fine, still to fit the salus  Auto Balancing Actuators I just opened up the loops and checked all the feed and return pipes were heating up 

and put the hot water on for a while and everything seams fine

thanks pro Dave and Scotland for your help     Adam 

Underfloor Heating Wiring Ctr.pdf