4G/5G booster

Pocster

44 minutes ago, MrTrevithick said:

I don’t know is the straight answer, I just use it for the internet but I suppose if your phone can use the net for calls then yes?

Yes my phone can but SWMBO's can't so I need something that boosts providers voice data....

18 hours ago, pocster said:

purpose fitted faraday cage 

Why out of interest? Is this a purpose designed mesh cage in cast concrete walls like in some HMG buildings I've worked in? ?

Have you also got a tinfoil hat for when you go outside?

9 hours ago, SteamyTea said:

Or change her phone to your provider, it does not cost anthing.

That’s not the issue . My phone can do calls over Wi-Fi hers can’t . Also I’d like to give a ‘good user experience’ when people visit I.e they can make calls whilst underground 

3 hours ago, Onoff said:

Why out of interest? Is this a purpose designed mesh cage in cast concrete walls like in some HMG buildings I've worked in? ?

Have you also got a tinfoil hat for when you go outside?

Do I recall on here a member saying they bought a cheap booster and that the wall PSU went up in flames? I might have read it on another forum. 

• 5 months later...

I use a 17dbi dish router from Mikrotik to get my internet service from the 3 Network even though I'm technically not in coverage.

https://mikrotik.com/product/lhg_lte_kit

You need to pole mount it and line it up, but the signal you get is vastly superior to anything you'd get on an omnidirectional phone antenna.

If you're a non techy you may need a bit of help getting it running :)

• Like 1