Integrated Freezer - Three Quarter

Our ex display kitchen came with a Siemens fridge. Next door to this we have a unit to match with two doors to house a freezer which we purchased extra.

Rather than join the doors up inside and make it one (those clip things that go inside so two doors open as one) we were just thinking of having a freezer the same size as the fridge because the ones that go under the fridge or three drawer ones are too small and the tall ones are a bit too big. I think this the ones they are around 1220mm in height like this one https://longeatonappliances.co.uk/cda-fw582.html

Trouble is there seems to be only a handful of built in freezers this size which seem quite expensive (for a brand like AEG/Jeff) and I've never heard of CDA, not to mention it is manual defrost.

So, do I just get a full size one, a decent brand and fill any space with frozen mojitos and ice cream or get the 5 drawer one which is manual defrost and not a great make?

IMG_20200824_115122.thumb.jpg.e2c37864dd913c3753ba8bcb46a21171.jpg

Ok, so we have decided to go for a full height freezer.

I don't particularly have any preference for this but it must be frost free. We can't afford Siemens but would like a half decent brand. Ideally no more than £450.

Our choices so far seem to be either:

Bush £319

Electra £369

Candy around £420

Hisense £449

And then a bit more expensive is Beko at £499

Is the Hisense the better one? Looking at reviews it seems the Hisense and Beko seem to be rated far better.