Syphon/flush mechanism for Ideal Standard SPACE cistern

Randomusername

Decided this evening to replace the flush mechanism on my parents toilet, as it has always been fairly rubbish, and had for some time been letting a constant trickle of water through. 

Unfortunately I’d forgotten that it’s a weird toilet - not close coupled, but not with a standard diameter flush pipe. 

So the standard Fluidmaster mechanism does not fit due to the flush pipe being 50mm OD. 

Does anyway know of a sensibly priced flush mechanism which fits, and allows a top push-button?

B556E0B5-95DB-417A-993D-1524DA63B4C4.thumb.jpeg.bcdcaa4ebd259c2800d07a5bb3a52736.jpeg59CDB04B-850B-4AFB-BE2F-CE71B6028EDD.thumb.jpeg.2656bf3cc78d7936d517545aa35209dc.jpeg2702D7B8-6E8B-4E20-A95D-5BBD488C2878.thumb.jpeg.5aaa29c985f27ae4a1d1e84b52ee799a.jpeg

12 hours ago, Onoff said:

Yeah that basically the OE unit but it is, and always has been rubbish - I was hoping to fit something better!

The one that’s in there still works - it needs a new neoprene flush seal washer - and I’d have to refit it back in the cistern with a load of sealant as the original washer that seals it in the outlet was either inadequate, or very badly fitted by the original plumber... loads of PTFE around the stem and a good helping of silicone sealant...

☹️

13 hours ago, Vijay said:

if you can take a pic, these people have helped me in the past https://www.toiletspares.co.uk/

I’ve sent them a message. 

I did wonder if I could cut down a normal 38mm flush pipe and fit it in place with a corresponding rubber bung into the back of the toilet, but I’m not sure that there is space... that would be my preferred method as I could then use the Fluidmaster valve and still overall spend much less than I would have had to fork out for the probably inferior OE type unit...

?