Recommend Me a MVHR system

Starting our next build in Jan, It will be a traditional brick and block construction and I'd like to incorporate MVHR with cooling and heat recovery.

Heating will be underfloor on both ground and first floor. Pozi joists so will have plenty room for ducting.

275 m2 of floor area to service.

thanks!

32 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

tell more! Can ASHP cool the slab as well ? Say 7c ?

yes, (mostly), there was a very good blog from @Jeremy Harris but unfortunately it’s not available now. He had an MVHR with a small unit fir cooling but it was very ineffective he opted to reverse engineer his ASHP to cool the slab and it was much more effective. Others here may know the details better than me. I have not had an overheating problem since my buIld was complete, but if I do I will modify mine to cool the slab as well. 

Edited by joe90

You can't put colder than 12-14oC through the slab or you'll get condensation forming on the floor. Slab cooling needs to be a thing you forecast the execution of, not just switch on and it cools the house, so set it up for early prevention and not cure if you decide to include it in your design.

2 hours ago, Dave Jones said:

interesting.... 

Want to be fully prepared for the 3 days a year it gets more than 20....

Ha, I was told that with my South facing conservatory we would overheat , yes it did for a few weeks but people pay to fly to southern climes for that kind of temperature. In the  shoulder seasons it heats the house brilliantly and is still very usable on sunny winter days. It’s a bit like heating the house  fir the couple of weeks it’s very cold, we have no heating in the bedrooms and frankly I will plug a couple of heaters in for them rather than pay fir permanent fixed heating types for those rooms.