Mastercraft kitchens

Ktelobb

Hi, wondered if anyone has used Mastercraft Kitchens? Their service and website so far have been great but without knowing anyone who’s used them or been able to see their stuff I don’t know wether to go with them or not. They are an Internet kitchen company so I’m wary a little. 
thanks 

16 minutes ago, Ktelobb said:

Hi, wondered if anyone has used Mastercraft Kitchens? Their service and website so far have been great but without knowing anyone who’s used them or been able to see their stuff I don’t know wether to go with them or not. They are an Internet kitchen company so I’m wary a little. 
thanks 

So ... do a bit of research.

This is 10 minutes on DuckDuckGo - other search engines are available...

Website - says been in business since 1994/1997, buried in the privacy policy you find the company is actually Andron Manufacturing.

Companies House - says Andron Manufacturing has been registered since... 2017. The accounts show it is also a micro company

Website and companies house registered office addresses also differ. There is also no contact address on the website (not that I can find easily..!)

Director check shows new companies set up as Mastercraft Manufacturing recently..?

That was 10 minutes... for a company that has been in business for 25 plus years...??

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
I recently had my kitchen supplied and installed by Mastercraft Kitchens and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Their customer service was outstanding and they were very responsive to any queries or changes I had. In terms of cost, I found them to be quite reasonable for the quality delivered. I compared quotes with other companies, and Mastercraft offered the best value for money, in my opinion. All in all, I would highly recommend Mastercraft Kitchens. The whole experience has been nothing short of excellent.

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/10/2023 at 06:38, Susan Wright said:
I recently had my kitchen supplied and installed by Mastercraft Kitchens and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Their customer service was outstanding and they were very responsive to any queries or changes I had. In terms of cost, I found them to be quite reasonable for the quality delivered. I compared quotes with other companies, and Mastercraft offered the best value for money, in my opinion. All in all, I would highly recommend Mastercraft Kitchens. The whole experience has been nothing short of excellent.

This seems like a completely genuine post and is definitely not written by a new account created by the Mastercraft Kitchens solely for the purpose of writing this. 

• Haha 1

Like many on here, I used DIY Kitchens for our Utility Room, and it's been spot on, spot on quality and came in cheaper than Wren and Howdens (even after an employee discount had been applied). I plan on using them again for our Kitchen when I get to it.