Shower mvhr extract plenums

Started installing mvhr plenums today, first one was over a shower (right over the middle of the shower according to the plans) but I'm reluctant to put it there - where is the light going to go? BPC design - rest looks fine.  Those of you who have mvhr - what have you done about lights in showers? I'm tempted to move it so it will end up just on the outside of the cubicle - this does mean it is closer to the door (and this must reduce  extraction of the moist shower air) but I don't see a lot of choice unless I move it to a corner of the shower - which would mean its further from the door and any extraction would prioratise the shower, just feel uncomfortable jamming it in the corner though.

Any hints from those who have mvhr greatfully accepted by the mvhr virgin.

CC

Just from my own logical approach I am planning to put our extract furthest from the door so it extracts from the shower, bath and toilet, it also drags the input air ( from under the door) across the whole room diagonally which I think will be better. ( this is based on pure logic and no actual experience on MVHR design.

• Like 1