Warnings of COVID Power Cuts

1 hour ago, AliG said:

Maybe we just closed the office really early, for most people the last day was the 12th of March. A very strong argument was that it was a bad idea to be asking people to come to work on the tube in London. A few people continued to go to the office who walked or drove until it was totally shut down two weeks ago.

Clearly if you work somewhere where you couldn't do that you have been taking more and more risk, especially in London. I have already brought up I do not see how we reopen an office in central London if most people have to take the tube to work at any time in the foreseeable future.

I am still very cross with TFL. An acquaintance working for them in a homeable job was travelling in on the tube right up until I think the 19th March, when they collected laptop and so on for home working.

My last real trip out was the 18th, when I briefly went to see a couple of people I had been trying to get to for months.

To be fair on the actual topic, I do have a big solar array in place, which will cover the next 8 months to at least a degree. 

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand